totalhealth Pharmacy is a trading company of Pharmasave Holdings Ltd., at the registered address- Totalhealth, 43 Northwood Court, Santry, Dublin 9, company Registration IE 499949. Pharmasave Holdings Ltd. respect your right to privacy and comply with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003.
Pharmasave Holdings Ltd., is committed to protecting your privacy, and at the same time we endeavour to use any data we collect to provide the best possible service.
We collect two types of data from customers:
1. Personal Data:
- Website Enquiry Forms: This website collects personal data from you via our website enquiry forms which you may use to contact us with enquiries. You submit information to us voluntarily and agree to the use of the personal data you provide as described in this policy.
- Promotions: From time to time we may collect information related to a promotional activity.
- VIP Loyalty Programme: Personal data as well as the details of the amount and description of purchases made with the VIP Loyalty Card, together with some analysis of such purchases, will be retained. If you opt-in to receiving communication from totalhealth, we may from time to time send you information, including offers of goods & services and competitions. Data provided to totalhealth will not be shared with any other party and is carefully managed under GDPR guidelines. Your participation in totalhealth VIP Loyalty Programme constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Totalhealth Pharmacy App: Personal data submitted in registering for the totalhealth Pharmacy App and in using the app is stored under GDPR and Pharmacy regulation guidelines. Your registration to use the app constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Non Personal Data:
- Like most websites we collect general analytical data on all visitors to our website for example monitoring the numbers of visitors to the site. This non-personal data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
3. Social Media:
- Social Media Competitions Terms and Conditions: Open to residents of the Republic of Ireland and over 18's only unless specified as open to those under 18. Winners name and image may be used for promotional material. Not open to employees of totalhealth Pharmacy staff or their immediate relatives.
Pharmasave Holdings Ltd., will use the data you supply solely to answer an enquiry, respond to a promotional activity or in connection with the VIP Loyalty Programme or App.
Pharmasave Holdings does not share, sell, trade or rent your personal data outside of Pharmasave Holdings or any of its associated companies.
totalhealth Pharmacy website is an Irish based website and takes reasonable care to comply with the requirements of the Irish Data Protection Act with regard to the personal information you supply on this site.
Updating, verifying, or deleting personal data:
You have a right to have your data corrected, if inaccurate or in certain circumstances deleted. Please forward any such requests to email@example.com
- The owners of this site will attempt to provide accurate information at all times but give no guarantee and accept no liability for the accuracy of information provided, nor any claims or assertions or omissions in advertisements or any other content on this site.
- This website contains links to other websites and the content of such websites. We are not responsible for the content of any such website that we are linked to or that is linked to this website. To the extent that it is legally permitted we disclaim all liability in respect of all such content.