About Online Counselling
We all need a little support and help now and again, and our busy and hectic lives can make it difficult to find the time for ourselves and especially our mental health! We want to make it easier for you to get the help and support you need at the time you need it and that suits you! totalhealth, together with Irish Online Counselling & Psychotherapy Service (IOCPS) can offer you this.
The IOCPS Online counsellors offer a variety of mediums through which to work. These include instant message sessions, telephone counselling sessions, video call sessions. Counselling and psychotherapy, with the accessibility of online communication, to bring you a safe and user-friendly online counselling service when and where you need it! It is quick, simple, flexible and your first step towards change.
- It is not restricted by geographical location, or the limits imposed by local service availability.
- Therapists’ profiles can be viewed before making the appointment so that clients can gain some insight into therapist that they feel they would work best with, before committing to a session.
- It offers more time flexibility as it is not restricted to 9-5 office hours. As sessions can take place without travel, the time requirement of attending counselling can be dramatically reduced.
- It offers further confidentiality, because it can be accessed from home and therefore does not require attending at a local therapy centre, which for some may delay initial contact through the anxiety of being seen.
- It offers a convenience which enhances empowerment and independence to those who may require assistance to physically attend for face-to-face counselling.
- In pre-booked hourly sessions.
- It is bound by the same standards of confidentiality as face-to-face counselling.
- It is dependent on an open and honest relationship between client and therapist.
- It requires of the therapist that they provide a safe and non-judgmental space for the client to explore the depths of themselves.
- It requires of the client a commitment to attend sessions.
- Therapy sessions start at €65.00.
For terms and conditions please click here: https://www.counsellingonline.ie/our-terms-of-us