1. Points can be only saved while making a purchase. Therefore, your VIP Loyalty Card must be presendted to the cashier at the checkout whilst making a purchase. Points will not be allocated once your purchase has been completed.
2. Two points wil be rewarded for every euro you spend in store. You can redeem your points at any time as a discount against your purchase directly at checkout. Points will be deducted for the rewards of refunds given.
3. The Promoter may vary the periods of when points may be "saved" and when points may be "redeemed". Points will be accumulated on every purchase (excluding restricted items).
4. You will be able to save points in the totalhealth Pharmacy VIP Loyalty Programme, exclusively.
5. totalhealth Pharmacy does not offer points on the purchase of Prescription Drugs; Prescription Levy; Gift Cards & Vouchers; Baby food for infants for 6 months and under;
6. The Promoter reserves the right tor reject any VIP Loyalty Card if they deem that it has been forged of otherwise tampered win.
7. To join the totalhealth Pharmacy VIP Loyalty Programme, you must be 18 years or older.
8. The VIP Loyalty Card can only be used in the totalhealth Pharmacy VIP Loyalty Programme.
9. The Promoter's decision shall be final and binding in all matters regarding the totalhealth VIP Loyalty club.
10. Your totalhealth Pharmacy VIP Loyalty Programme is not a credit, payment or cheque guarantee card.
11. At your written request you name can be removed from the totalhealth Pharmacy VIP Loyalty Programme. You may rejoin the club at any time..
12. The pomoter of the totalhealth Pharmacy VIP Loyalty Programme is: Pharmasave Holdings Ltd., t/a totalhealth Pharmacy.
If your card is lost or stolen, please call into our pharmacy and a staff member will ask you to fill out a new application form. totalhealth Pharmacy will not however be able to be held responsible for safeguarding points on your card if it is lost or stolen.
Termination of account
Where a card is not used for a 12 month period or over, it will be deemed null and void, all points will be forfeited.
totalhealth reserves the right to terminate the club and change or cancel offers at any time.
The information given on this form, as well as details of the amount and description of purchases maded with the loyalty card, together with some analysis of such purchases will be retained. totalhealth Pharmacy may, from time to time, send you information including offers of goods and services and competitions which may be of interest to you. Data provided to totalhealth Pharmacy will not be passed onto any other party. Your participation in the totalhealth Pharmacy VIP Loyalty Programme constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Gift Cards can be used to pay or part pay for any purchases from participating *totalhealth Pharmacies. Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash or credit. Any available balance left on your card will be shown on your till receipt. You can top-up your Gift Card with additional value whenever you want by adding more at the till. Balance expires 24 months from last use. Your Gift Card is valuable, so treat it like cash. Damaged, altered or cancelled cards will not be accepted.