1. The promoter of the totalhealth Pharmacy VIP Loyalty Scheme is: Pharmasave Holdings Ltd., t/a totalhealth Pharmacy.
2. Points can be only saved while making a purchase. Therefore, your totalhealth VIP Loyalty Card must be presented to the cashier at the checkout whilst making a purchase. Points will not be allocated once your purchase has been completed.
3. Two points* will be rewarded for every euro you spend in store on the majority of products. You can redeem your points at any time as a discount against your purchase directly at checkout. Points will be deducted for the rewards of refunds given.
4. The Promoter may vary the periods of when points may be “saved” and when points may be “redeemed”. Points will be accumulated on every purchase (excluding restricted items).
5. You will be able to save points in the totalhealth VIP Loyalty Scheme, exclusively.
6. Totalhealth Pharmacy does not offer points on the purchase of Prescription Drugs; Prescription Levy; Gift Cards & Vouchers; Baby food for infants for 6 months and under.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to reject any totalhealth VIP Loyalty Card if they deem that it has been forged or otherwise tampered with.
8. To join the totalhealth VIP Loyalty scheme, you must be 18 years or older.
9. The totalhealth VIP Loyalty Card can only be used in totalhealth VIP Loyalty Scheme.
10. The Promoter’s decision shall be final and binding in all matters regarding the totalhealth VIP Loyalty Scheme.
11. Your totalhealth VIP Loyalty Card is not a credit, payment or cheque guarantee card.
12. If you have not made any purchase during a period of 6 months, you may be eliminated from the scheme. You may re-join the scheme at any time. At your written request, your name can be removed from the totalhealth VIP Loyalty Club scheme.
If your card is lost or stolen, please call into our pharmacy and a staff member will ask you to fill out a new application form. Totalhealth will not however be able to be held responsible for safeguarding points on your card if it is lost or stolen.
Termination of account
Where a card is not used for a 12 month period or over, it will be deemed null and void, all points will be forfeited.
totalhealth reserves the right to terminate the scheme and change or cancel offers at any time.
Gift Cards can be used to pay or part pay for any purchases from participating *totalhealth pharmacies. Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash or credit. Any available balance left on your card will be shown on your till receipt. You can top-up your Gift Card with additional value whenever you want by adding more at the till. Balance expires 24 months from last use. Your Gift Card is valuable, so treat it like cash. Damaged, altered or cancelled cards will not be accepted.