About the Pharmacy
O’Donnell’s Pharmacy was established in Charlestown Co. Mayo in 1940 by Jack O’Donnell. Jack and his wife Nancy ran the business for over 50 successful years. Due to failing health Jack and Nancy retired and the business was bought by their youngest daughter Nuala and her husband Ian in March 1997.
Since then Nuala and Ian have re-developed the business, building a purpose built 1600 sq ft Pharmacy on the site of Jack and Nancy’s original premises in Charlestown. They purchased a second Pharmacy in Swinford in May 2003, and also opened Nature’s Garden Health Food Shop in Swinford in April 2006.
Nuala, Ian and their staff pride themselves in running the business in the same manner as Jack and Nancy, focusing on quality customer service and discreet and confidential prescription dispensing.