Find your local totalhealth store
Rome Trip Competition Terms & Conditions:
1. The prize consists for the overall winner of a trip to Rome for 2 adults over the age of 18, includes €1,000 spending money, flights & hotel for 3 nights & 4 days.
2. Prize must be claimed by the 14th August 2017 and 8 weeks’ notice prior to preferred departures given to totalhealth. Dates subject to availability.
3. The winner will be contacted within two working days of the competition being drawn. In circumstances where the competition winner cannot be contacted after reasonable efforts totalhealth reserves the right to select another winner.
4. This promotion is only open to entrants over 18 years of age and residents in the Republic of Ireland. Employees within the totalhealth group and connected members of their families are excluded from the competition.
5. Only one entry per purchase per person is permitted.
6. Entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these terms and conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prizes will be awarded in respect of any such entry. Entries from agents/third parties are invalid.
7. totalhealth accepts no responsibility or liability for entries or information relating to entries that are lost or undelivered.
8. The winning entry will be picked at random from correct and valid entries received by the closing date. The winner will be notified by phone or email.
9. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. totalhealth reserves the right to suspend or terminate the competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason.
11. The prize is as stated as above. However, totalhealth reserves the right at its sole discretion to alter the prize or substitute the prize with cash to the same value for any reason and without notification. In the event that the winner declines the prize awarded to him/her, totalhealth may award the prize to another entrant, selected at random.
12. Persons entering the draw will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions of the draw.
Terms & Conditions for the Rome Competition Prize:
A. FLIGHTS -The following Terms & Conditions apply to the Flight Only with us.
Any booking made or order placed by you, whether through totalhealth or otherwise, shall be deemed an offer by you to purchase the relevant items subject to these booking conditions. Note that totalhealth are supplying the tickets as agents for the airlines, which means the contract for the flight product will be between you and the airline.
Please note that for each ticket there are additional terms which are specific to that fare which is available on request. Most instant purchase tickets are non-refundable when cancelled. You are responsible for complying with any airline’s terms in relation to check-in times, reconfirmation of flights or other matters. In relation to flight tickets, you are required to use all flight coupons in order of sequence. If this requirement is not met the airline may void the ticket.
Be aware that certain airlines do not maintain “real time” seat availability in the airline reservations system to which we connect. Whilst every effort is made to reflect the true situation, instances may occur when airlines cancel sales. Totalhealth will advise you if this is the case and will do all they can to reinstate your booking.
If it is not possible to get your flight tickets to you (e.g. because your travel date is imminent) we may insist that you have an “e-ticket” or a TOD (ticket on departure) generated. A TOD is when you will have to pick up your ticket at your point of departure. We will ensure you know exactly where to pick up your tickets.
Where an airline provides e-ticketing on a specific route this will be the only ticketing option made available. Electronic tickets are stored in the airline’s computer rather than printed on paper. The service is similar to the traditional paper ticket process but eliminates the time and hassle associated with purchasing or exchanging a paper ticket.
When you arrive at the airline check in desk you will be required to present an official form of identification (i.e. passport) to receive your boarding pass. Please note that you must print out your confirmation page or confirmation email to show to the airline.
Because your e-ticket is held in the airline’s computer, you cannot forget it or lose it. More importantly, your e-ticket cannot be stolen, saving you the cost of a replacement ticket. You do not have to wait for your e-ticket to be delivered to you.
4. Flight Reconfirmation
All onward and return flights must be reconfirmed with the relevant airlines at least 72 hours prior to the commencement of that leg of the journey unless specifically informed otherwise by that airline. TOTALHEALTH accepts no responsibility for bookings cancelled due to non-compliance with rules set by that particular airline. TOTALHEALTH also take no responsibility for any flight rescheduling en route.
5. Passports/Visas/Health Requirements
It is incumbent upon you the client to ensure that you meet the passport, visa, health requirements of the countries you wish to visit and those that you transit (even if it is for a plane change) and that you contact the relevant Embassy for information in this regard.
Many countries require that your passport should be valid for a period of (a minimum) six months from the date of arrival into that country. TOTALHEALTH does not accept any responsibility if you should be denied boarding or deported due to nonfulfillment of the above. All passengers including children under 16 require individual passports
6. Airline regulations/conditions of carriage
Please note that in all transactions TOTALHEALTH acts as agents of the airlines. Conditions of carriage are available on request. Please note: Some airlines charge for the carriage of second bag. Please refer to airlines website for further details.
7. Cancellation / Amendments
If you need to change or cancel your travel plans, it is your responsibility to notify TOTALHEALTH in writing of such request. Most tickets are non-refundable, but some can be amended for a change fee, plus any applicable penalties. Most scheduled airlines do not allow name changes. TOTALHEALTH can apply the relevant administration fee per booking for any modifications, changes or cancellations to fares. This will be regardless of the price or face value of the fare. In addition to the TOTALHEALTH charges, most airlines also have a penalty or cancellation fee for any changes or cancellations to fares.
8. Lost Tickets
If you lose your tickets, it may be possible to re-issue them for a fee. The amount payable will depend on the circumstances of the loss and how close to the travel date you discover it. However, not all tickets can be re-issued; which is another good reason for ensuring you have sufficient insurance cover. Tickets will be dispatched to you in accordance with your instructions and we accept no responsibility for their delivery. Lost tickets which cannot be reissued are refunded at the sole discretion of the airline; these refunds can take up to one year to be authorised.
9. Unreasonable behaviour
If in the reasonable opinion of a person acting in authority you are not fit to travel, he or she may refuse to let you board the aircraft. Normally this happens if such person thinks you are likely to disturb or harm other passengers. In this case your contract with totalhealth will end immediately and we will no longer be responsible for you
10. Seat Assignments
Airlines reserve the right to change seat assignments/allocations up to the point of check-in. Seats assigned at time of booking or prior to check-in are never guaranteed.
B Hotels The following Terms & Conditions apply only to the Accommodation Only with us.
1. The book accommodation for you we are acting as your agent and in such circumstances our role is limited to the following services unless otherwise specifically agreed in writing: -(a) the effecting of a reservation; (b) the procuring of confirmation of such reservation; (c) the forwarding of consideration tendered by you for such reservation to the accommodation supplier; & (d) the confirmation on your behalf of your, the consumer’s, acceptance of the accommodation supplier’s terms and conditions. A copy of any accommodation supplier’s terms and conditions are available on request. When we deal with you as your agent we have no contractual liability for the services, which we have purchased on your behalf.
2. Accommodation stated is on per room per night basis. Breakfast, lunch, dinner is included and any other costs are not included. Star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located and are out of our control.
C Persons With Special Needs
It shall be the Consumer’s responsibility to disclose to the Organiser prior to booking any physical or mental condition of a member of his party which may be relevant. Consumers are required to complete and return the Organiser’s Special Needs
Form detailing any special requirements which they may have as a consequence of any physical or mental condition. No liability shall attach to the Organiser for the provision of an unsuitable holiday for a person with special needs where disclosure of the disability has not been made to the Retailer or to the Organiser where booking has been made directly with the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the right to decline to provide a holiday for a person with special needs where in the Organiser’s opinion that holiday would be inconsistent with the special needs of that person. Please note that it may be necessary to levy surcharges to cover the additional cost of providing suitable transfers and any other special needs requirements, subject to availability.
TOTALHEALTH strongly urges you to carry appropriate travel insurance to cover you for cancellation, health, baggage etc.
As totalhealth acts as agent this will mean that it will have no contractual liability to you in respect of the product. However, it may still be liable to you if it has been negligent; it has misrepresented important information or has been in breach of any other relevant law.
F GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
Our Agreement with you shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and each of the parties hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ireland in regard to any matter arising from or touching the Agreement.